Counseling and Guidance
Melissa Estacio- 11th and 12th grade
Horacio Mercado- 9th and 10th grade
Our purpose is to provide a comprehensive counseling program that supports the educational needs of our entire student population. Our counseling program strives for academic, social, and emotional awareness by empowering and guiding all students. In addition, we hold ourselves responsible for providing services to the faculty, staff, parents, and community at-large, in order to truly make a life-long difference in our student’s lives.
Counselors provide the following services:
- Advise and support with academics
- Four-year plan development
- Selection of high school graduation course requirements
- College planning and college prep
- Scholarship and financial aid information
- Vocational and career guidance
- Personal, social and emotional counseling
Gustine High School Counselors are available for appointments during Office Hours and have some walk-in availability during non-instructional time. If students are having a hard time getting through the day or need immediate assistance, all they have to do is inform the teacher/staff report to the Counseling secretary desk and they will be seen by an available Counselor. Office Hours: (closed for lunch).
Please Note: Career/Counseling Department hours are posted outside of the office entryway.
- History of Floral Design I/II
- Army: SSG Wooldridge
- Marines: SGT Montoya
- College Readiness